Professor Powell has 30 years experience of preparing reports involving clinical negligence and personal injury claims.
In 2010 he attended Medico-legal Expert Witness update courses on both Civil and Clinical Negligence Claims.
His clinical expertise resides within:
- Allergy, including food, venom, drugs, occupational (including latex)
- Immunodeficiency (not HIV)
- Inflammatory and connective tissue conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia and related disorders
- Immuno-modulatory therapies in many inflammatory disorders including the eye.
The proportion of work for Plaintiff 60%, Defendant 30%, with 10% Joint Instruction.
Reports are typically produced within 2 weeks of the interview and clients seen within 1-2 weeks following instruction and receipt of the bundle. Requests for urgent reports can usually be accommodated.
Hourly fee available on request.